Entertainment Weekly named Mitch Albom’s For One More Day one of the five worst books of 2006, but that novel almost looks like a neglected masterwork next to some of the titles on this year’s list. They are:
- If I Did It (O.J. Simpson’s name was removed from the cover of this one.)
- The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
- The Mickey Mantle Novel by Peter Golenbock
- Celebrity Detox by Rosie O’Donnell
- Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell
Jennifer Reese, the book critic for EW, tells why each book is so bad in an article on the site for the magazine that you can read here http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20167009_3,00.html.
(c) 2007 Janice Harayda. All rights reserved.